Thanks for visiting Possible Hipster! My name is Brittney Masterson. I am a 27 year-old boy mom living life in Marysville, Ohio with my son, Liam.
I was born in Warner Robins, GA but raised mostly in Hilliard, OH. I grew up loving music and writing and the two have gone hand in hand in my life from the time I was young all the way to now.
I currently consider myself a Stay At Home Mom, while working part time nights and weekends. I LOVE staying home during the days with Liam. Watching him learn and grow every day is the most rewarding experience for me.
Now that you’ve read all the boring details of my life, here are ten fun facts about me:
- I am a Pisces
- My favorite bands/musical artists are: Fall Out Boy, Alkline Trio, Prince, The Smiths, Blink 182 and Morrissey.
- I am obsessed with 80’s one hit wonders and bad pop! Your Love by The Outfield is one of my favorite songs!
- I currently have six tattoos: Prince’s love symbol behind my right ear, a blue heart on my wrist, “Believers Never Die” on the back of my neck, the Alkaline Trio logo on my left arm, the Aquarius symbol behind my left ear (in honor of my little dude) and “Imagine” across my right collarbone. I am an addict though and already have many more planned out to get, including one to honor my little man.
- I LOVE to cook. I am currently working my way through Gordon Ramsey’s cooking class on MasterClass and feel as if I’m learning a ton. I consider myself a Recipe Follower and not very experimental with my cooking, something I’m trying to change.
- In middle school/high school, I wrote a TON of bad poetry and songs. Maybe if you’re lucky I’ll share some.
- My favorite Prince song of all time is Raspberry Beret, followed very closely by Let’s Go Crazy.
- I have anxiety, which is something that I will most likely discuss at times on this blog.
- One of my favorite shows of all time is Bones. I am devastated that it is over and am hoping that they change their minds and bring it back, even if it’s on Netflix. I cannot tell you how many time’s I’ve cried over that show!
- I am a total Anglophile!
Once again, thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please make sure to hit “Follow” to read the latest updates from me and my family!